
In the summer I like camping with my cousins and friends from Alexander. We usually camp in
Also we slaughter chickens during the summer. We usually have to go to the place twice because we always have at least 600 chickens. We have to load about 300-400 chickens the night before and then we have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning to leave to the chicken killing place in Lenore. Ashley and I are the ones that have to go because Jaimie and Kyle can only take 1-2 chicken at a time when Ashley and I can take 3-4 chickens at a time.

This year my family is going to 2 family reunions. A Curtis and an Edwards reunion. Most of the people on the Curtis side I barely know. Apparently the saw me a lot when I was little. But on the funny part is that on the Edwards side I know everyone. I have lots of second cousins on the Edwards side, its really hard to count. I like going to Edwards reunions better because we camp out at Spruce Woods, its the best time ever. We usually just get one big camp site but this year were just going to camp wherever there’s an empty space.
I really really really really really really like the summer and I hope I have better summers than ever from now on. I like to spend time with my friends and family and I love summer time!
No comments:
Post a Comment